- Black polyurethane seat and back are impervious to water, oil, and most chemicals; are puncture resistant and easy to clean.
- Excellent ergonomic adjustability with the articulating tilt which features simultaneous seat and back forward/backward adjustments to properly position the angle of the chair for increased comfort.
- Contoured back is fully adjustable encouraging proper spinal alignment.
- Large waterfall seat aids in lower body circulation, improving overall wellness.
- Pneumatic height adjustment allows you to easily change the seat height from 21″ – 31″.
- This chair comes with a sturdy 27″ diameter black nylon base with an adjustable 20″ chrome flat footring.
- Model comes standard with stationary mushroom glides. Optional casters can be ordered separately.
|Ergonomic adjustable arms
– tilt models only; must be ordered with chair
|Heavy Duty 3” dual wheel hard floor casters (set of 5)
Casters add 2” to seat height range
Chair maintenance is important. Follow the below steps to increase the longevity of your BEVCO product:
🗸 Regularly clean your chair – vacuum fabric, wipe down vinyl and polyurethane with a mild detergent weekly (For more details, reference Care Instructions in the Downloads tab).
🗸 Check that all bolts, screws and knobs are securely tightened every six months or as needed.
🗸 Clean casters (if applicable) by vacuuming or using compressed air to remove any accumulated dust, debris or hair. Add silicone lubricant if needed.
🗸 Immediately remove chair from service if any damage or failure is found and contact Bevco Customer Service at 800-864-2991 or email email@example.com
To expedite your service request, please provide:
- Chair model #
- Reference # (located on the small white label on the control mechanism underneath seat)
- Brief description of issue at hand
General Non-Tilt Assembly Instructions
7000/7000D Series Tilt Model Assembly Instructions