The Dura Series is specifically designed to be the most durable polyurethane chair offering the greatest total body support. The advanced ergonomic features improve productivity and reduce fatigue for outstanding comfort and long-lasting use in the toughest work environments.
The Dura Series is specifically designed to be the most durable polyurethane chair offering the greatest total body support. The advanced ergonomic features improve productivity and reduce fatigue for outstanding comfort and long-lasting use in the toughest workplace environments.
Unmatched Strength, Durability, and Comfort
Rugged, self-skinned polyurethane seating provides excellent cushioning properties while offering high-impact resistance. The generous seat size offers plenty of room for all-day comfort while the backrest provides ideal lumbar support to be highly effective throughout the day. Independent testing has confirmed the Dura Series provides the optimal ergonomic seating experience.
Built to Order
Each BEVCO Dura chair is handcrafted in our Waukesha, Wisconsin manufacturing facility. Make your selections from the drop downs to create a SKU number for a quote.
- Black polyurethane seat and back are impervious to water, oil, and most chemicals; are puncture resistant and easy to clean.
- Excellent ergonomic adjustability with the articulating tilt which features simultaneous seat and back forward/backward adjustments to properly position the angle of the chair for increased comfort.
- Contoured back is fully adjustable encouraging proper spinal alignment.
- Large waterfall seat aids in lower body circulation, improving overall wellness.
- Pneumatic height adjustment allows you to easily change the seat height from 21″ – 31″.
- This chair comes with a sturdy 27″ diameter black nylon base with an adjustable 20″ chrome flat footring.
- Model comes standard with stationary mushroom glides. Optional casters can be ordered separately.
- Seat: 19 ¼” W x 17 ¼” D x 1 ½” Thick
- Back: 15 ½” W x 14 ½” H x 1” Thick
ALL models include
- Heavy-duty construction that contributes to years of long-lasting satisfaction
- A polyurethane seat and back that are impervious to water, oil, and most chemicals
- Antibacterial surface
- Nonslip material
- Puncture resistant
- Easy to clean
- Fully adjustable contoured back that encourages proper spinal alignment
- A waterfall seat that aids lower body circulation
- A variety of control mechanisms are available to meet any ergonomic functionality need
- 2-Way—Seat Height, Back Height/Depth, Non-tilt
- 3-Way—Seat Height, Back Height, Articulating Seat/Back Tilt
- 4-Way—Seat Height, Back Height, Independent Seat Angle, Back Tilt
- Easy-to-use pneumatic height adjustment that allows for stress-free seat height changes
- A high performance adjustable 20” chrome flat footring is standard on mid and tall height models
- Cleanroom models are designed to meet the particulate goals of ISO14644-1 and have been tested by an independent laboratory to certify ISO 4 compliance
|Ergonomic adjustable arms
– tilt models only; must be ordered with chair
|Heavy Duty 3” dual wheel hard floor casters (set of 5)||3750S/5|
Casters add 2” to seat height range
Chair maintenance is important. Follow the below steps to increase the longevity of your BEVCO product:
🗸 Regularly clean your chair – vacuum fabric, wipe down vinyl and polyurethane with a mild detergent weekly (For more details, reference Care Instructions in the Downloads tab).
🗸 Check that all bolts, screws and knobs are securely tightened every six months or as needed.
🗸 Clean casters (if applicable) by vacuuming or using compressed air to remove any accumulated dust, debris or hair. Add silicone lubricant if needed.
🗸 Immediately remove chair from service if any damage or failure is found and contact Bevco Customer Service at 800-864-2991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To expedite your service request, please provide:
- Chair model #
- Reference # (located on the small white label on the control mechanism underneath seat)
- Brief description of issue at hand