- Seat: 18” W x 18” D x 2 ¾” Thick
- Back: 16” W x 15” H x 2” Thick
ALL models include:
- Fully adjustable contoured back with a bumper guard on the edges of seat and back to provide added protection to the upholstery
- Upholstered fabric that meets CAL 117 standards; ESD models are manufactured with carbon fibers woven throughout the ESD fabric
- Easy-to-use pneumatic height adjustment that allows for stress-free seat height changes
- A waterfall seat aids lower body circulation promoting overall wellness
- A sturdy five-legged black nylon base; ESD models add a brass drag chain
- A high-performance, adjustable 18” diameter footring is standard on mid and tall height models
- AV arms available for standard models only
- Mushroom glides/casters selected with chair configuration*
Chair maintenance is important. Follow the below steps to increase the longevity of your BEVCO product:
🗸 Regularly clean your chair – vacuum fabric, wipe down vinyl and polyurethane with a mild detergent weekly (For more details, reference Care Instructions in the Downloads tab).
🗸 Check that all bolts, screws and knobs are securely tightened every six months or as needed.
🗸 Clean casters (if applicable) by vacuuming or using compressed air to remove any accumulated dust, debris or hair. Add silicone lubricant if needed.
🗸 Immediately remove chair from service if any damage or failure is found and contact Bevco Customer Service at 800-864-2991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To expedite your service request, please provide:
- Chair model #
- Reference # (located on the small white label on the control mechanism underneath seat)
- Brief description of issue at hand