Freedom to Move with Supported Standing
Sit Stands are not intended to be used as a place to sit, but rather an option to provide short periods of relief while maintaining high levels of productivity and encouraging a healthy work environment.
Built to Order
Each BEVCO Sit-Stand is handcrafted in our Waukesha, Wisconsin manufacturing facility. Make your selections from the drop downs to create a SKU number for a quote.
The Sit Stand can be customized for the following work environments: Standard and Cleanroom (ISO 4). Handcraft your BEVCO Sit Stand Series.
- Seat Size:
- Standard: 13″ W x 13″ D
- Ergo Deluxe: 14″ W x 13″ D
- Seat Tilt: 11° forward
- Black polyurethane seat that is impervious to water, oil and most chemicals
- Antibacterial surface
- Nonslip material
- Puncture resistant
- An easy-to-use pneumatic height adjustment that allows for stress-free seat height changes
- 25″ sturdy 5-star base
- Mushroom glides are standard; Casters are not available on sit stands for safety reasons
Chair maintenance is important. Follow the below steps to increase the longevity of your BEVCO product:
🗸 Regularly clean your chair – vacuum fabric, wipe down vinyl and polyurethane with a mild detergent weekly (For more details, reference Care Instructions in the Downloads tab).
🗸 Check that all bolts, screws and knobs are securely tightened every six months or as needed.
🗸 Clean casters (if applicable) by vacuuming or using compressed air to remove any accumulated dust, debris or hair. Add silicone lubricant if needed.
🗸 Immediately remove chair from service if any damage or failure is found and contact Bevco Customer Service at 800-864-2991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To expedite your service request, please provide:
- Chair model #
- Reference # (located on the small white label on the control mechanism underneath seat)
- Brief description of issue at hand