- Seat: 18” W x 17” D
- Back: 17” W x 12” H
ALL models include:
- Heavy-duty construction that contributes to years of long-lasting satisfaction
- A polyurethane seat and back that are impervious to water, oil, and most chemicals
- Antibacterial surface
- Nonslip material
- Puncture resistant
- Easy to clean
- Fully adjustable contoured back that encourages proper spinal alignment
- A convenient handle in the backrest that makes moving the chair effortless
- A waterfall seat that aids lower body circulation promoting overall wellness
- Easy-to-use pneumatic height adjustment that allows for stress-free seat height changes
- A high performance adjustable 18” chrome footring is standard on mid and tall height models
Chair maintenance is important. Follow the below steps to increase the longevity of your BEVCO product:
🗸 Regularly clean your chair – vacuum fabric, wipe down vinyl and polyurethane with a mild detergent weekly (For more details, reference Care Instructions in the Downloads tab).
🗸 Check that all bolts, screws and knobs are securely tightened every six months or as needed.
🗸 Clean casters (if applicable) by vacuuming or using compressed air to remove any accumulated dust, debris or hair. Add silicone lubricant if needed.
🗸 Immediately remove chair from service if any damage or failure is found and contact Bevco Customer Service at 800-864-2991 or email email@example.com
To expedite your service request, please provide:
- Chair model #
- Reference # (located on the small white label on the control mechanism underneath seat)
- Brief description of issue at hand